Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
Date: December 28, 2020
Cycle Counting Supervisor
Supervise the cycle counting department and complete work related to warehouse operations. Work with Finance to complete daily and monthly financial and accounting work.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Supervise cycle count employees and achieve the objective of counting the entire warehouse every six months.
- Work with the Corporate Controller in completing daily accounting work and month end close.
- Communicate with QC and the receiving department when variances occur and actively work to find solutions.
- Work with quarterly markdowns that require setup and verification
- Assist with counting garments in NJ factory store and national retail store locations.
- Create monthly reports from the firm’s ERP system and deliver to the CFO/Corporate Controller.
- Provide daily raw material cycle counts to be counted at the plant facility.
- Run and reconcile daily inventory reporting.
- Any tasks that are required to help Finance achieve its goals.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum 1-year related experience preferred with some of this experience in an accounting capacity
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formula knowledge and knowledge of pivot tables required
- Knowledge of Lawson software/AS400 a plus
- High attention to detail and ability to follow through with tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with situations that require diligent continued focus to achieve a long-term result
- Ability to handle multiple projects or other types of work concurrently
- Ability to take accurate notes regarding any Finance issue