Location: New York, NY
Date: March 18, 2021
To assist in all Merchandising functions
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Identify white space product opportunities through market and trend research
- Create concept boards to support white space opportunities.
- Create and maintain accuracy of seasonal line sheets in PLM
- Organize, catalog and maintain material libraries.
- Organize, manage and track seasonal color documents.
- Manage market week sample process.
- Booking of models and vendor appointments
- Maintain department vacation, holiday and meeting schedule
- Assist in assorted support tasks such as but not limited to – meeting preparation, copying, filing, sending packages, booking cars, ordering supplies, etc
- Support Sr. Director of Merchandising and VP of Merchandising and Design.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Merchandising, Retailing or related area
- 3-5 years’ experience is a plus
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CAD Illustrator.