How to find your bra size:
- Ideally, it is best to be professionally fitted by a certified fit consultant. You can make an appointment with a Wacoal fit consultant by calling 1-800-WACOAL-0 (922-6250).
No time for that today? No problem. Our Fit Consultants are just a phone call away to help you out.
- Grab a tape measure and give us a call at 1-800-WACOAL-0 (922-6250). The fit calculator is pretty simple to use but we are here to make sure that you are measuring yourself correctly, offer style suggestions and answer any of your questions.
Now if you want to try this on your own…go for it, as we said it’s pretty simple.
Here are a few suggestions when measuring yourself:
- Make sure you are wearing a bra and only a bra.
- Stand up when taking the measurements.
- Relax and don’t hold your breath.
- Follow the directions on the fit calculator.
Please remember that bra fitting is an art form not a science and that we are all created differently. If the fit calculator gives you a size that seems really odd or cannot determine your size, please give us a call at 1-800-WACOAL-0 (922-6250). Our fit consultants are experts at helping women find their perfect size.
When measuring, keep in mind that the size and shape of your body can vary from day to day, depending on things like diet, hormones, and time of the month. Also, your body type will influence your bra size, which our simple formula may not take into account fully. Our Why Get Fitted information provides more details about how a bra should fit for the best support, most comfort, and greatest look. Once you find your size, you'll be amazed how comfortable a bra can actually be. Wacoal spends a lot of time and energy making sure we give you lingerie that not only makes you look beautiful on the inside but makes you feel comfortable and look great on the outside as well.